You must try the best back stretchers if you want to eliminate back pain.
The Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher can be used to overcome severe back pain. The Lumbar Extender is the best back stretcher I’ve used. You can check the Back Stretcher by clicking the image on your left.
- Learn How to Overcome Severe Back Pain
- Stop Popping Pills For Your Back Pain
- Stop All Steroids Shots and Injection to Your Back
- Improve Your Flexibility and Posture and Future Proof Your Back
- Stop Paying Physiotherapists Thousands of Dollars
I think you’ll agree when I say:
Back pain can make your life a living misery, especially, when you’ve tried everything under the sun for back pain relief.
You know, there is a solution that won’t break the bank or make you pop pills all day. All you have to do is invest in the best back stretchers.
Well, it turns out, that you can overcome your back pain from nasty back injuries by just spending 10 minutes a day stretching your back. Thousands of back pain sufferers have used this method to get their pain under control and even heal their back completely!
The Secret: The secret is Elongating the Spine to allow healing to take place, this is done by using the best back stretchers.
- In this review, I will be showing you how you can heal your back and get your pain under control and even eliminate it by using the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher. It really does work.
Get Pain Relief Without Pills
Here’s the deal…….
The Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher is an inexpensive back pain reliever which helps to overcome most back problems without spending thousands of dollars on physiotherapy and back pain pills. The best back stretchers only cost around 90 dollars and it’s a one-time investment.
- The average course of physiotherapy costs around $5,000 to $10,000 dollars and does exactly the same as the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher.
The device works by passively relaxing the lower and upper back muscles which help to elongate the spine. Once the spine is elongated the back begins to heal and pain starts to subside.
The Science Behind Elongating the Spine using the Best Back Stretchers
- When we’re young and injury free our spine vertebrae is full of juice and water which keeps the back joints supple and flexible.
- As we age we begin to lose this fluid and spine becomes weaker and prone to injuries.
- Our lower back and upper back woes are further compounded by the way sit hunched in front of a computer causing imbalances in our muscles further putting additional strain on our spine.
- A Substance called Proteoglycans inside the discs of the spine reduce in concentration due to weaker osmotic actions.
- As we begin to lose the fluid between the discs our back gets weaker and prone to injuries.
- The best way to prevent and heal this is by stretching your back twice a day using the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher.
- The Best Back stretchers enables higher concentrations of Proteoglycans to enter the fluid which keeps the back hydrated and supple while improving posture and flexibility.
- What’s the bottom line?……
Some Classic Features of the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher
Some classic features of the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher Include:
- Relieves back pain from Sciatica, Slipped Disc, Degenerative Disc Disease
- Relieves back pain from Herniated Disc, Bulging Disc, Spinal Stenosis
- Improves posture and increases flexibility
- Adjustable to three levels for maximum stretch and pain relief
- Just lie down and relax for 5 minutes, twice a day for long-term back pain relief
- Lightweight and packs flat – great for travel and storage
- Inexpensive compared to physiotherapy
- The Best back stretchers cost between 50 and 100 dollars.
You Might Be Wondering….
How to Use the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher
The First Step: The lumbar Extender Back Stretcher is a lightweight device which can be placed on a flat surface like the floor.
Step 2: Once of the floor, the user can position their back on top of the back stretcher and lie down on top of the device.
The Last Step: You just need to stay on top and relax for 5 minutes every day once in the morning and once in the evening to get the maximum benefits of spinal decompression.
Benefits: You will notice the effects of the spinal decompression within a few days if you use the best back stretchers. Your posture will improve along with your flexibility. You will also notice a reduction in back pain because the spine starts to heal.
Check Out: You should check this video out to see how to use the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher. This video shows the Archie Magin Back Support Plus which is very similar to the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher.
It Gets Better….
Both devices stretch your upper and lower back to elongate the spine so fluids and blood can circulate into the damage discs to help it heal.
The Downside (Not Many):
- One of the downsides of the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher is you have to use it twice a day to get long-term pain relief. However, this is preferred to spending thousands of dollars on physiotherapy.
- You will need to place the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher on the floor and need space to lie down. You can use this on your bed, however, a solid surface is preferred. Most of the best back stretchers are light and compact so these are very small problems compared to the benefits you gain.
This product doesn’t really have any significant downsides. The benefits of cost and pain relief far outweighs the initial one-time investment.
You Know The Best Part?……
How Much Does it Cost?
The cost of the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher is only $90.95 and comes with free shipping. Bearing in mind pills, injections, and physiotherapy can cost thousands of dollars this is a very inexpensive way to heal your problem and future proof your back.
The best Back Stretchers are available on Amazon with free shipping. You can get this offer on one of the links above.
Your cost could be $80.95 instead of $90.95! You could get $10.00 off instantly as a gift card upon approval for the Amazon Store Card. Learn More
Pros and Cons of the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher
Positives of Best Back Stretchers:
- Upper back pain relief
- Lower back pain relief
- Sciatic pain relief
- Helps with Degenerative Disc Disease
- Helps with Spinal Stenosis
- Improves Posture
- Improves Flexibility
- Increases height in some instances
- Relatively inexpensive
- May experience some initial pain after first use, this subsides quickly
- Hard for some patients to get on the floor, can be used on a hard bed
- Making time twice a day may be difficult, however, it’s worth making time for the pain relief and benefits of back stretching
Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher F.A.Q’s
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions on the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher.
Q1: How does the lumbar Extender back stretcher work?
A. The back stretcher when you lie directly on top helps to relax the upper and lower muscles passively. Once the muscles are relaxed your spine begins to elongate. The damaged area begins to heal and pain subsides once the spine begins to hydrate.
Q2: How many times do I have to use the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher?
A. For best results in terms of pain relief, posture, and flexibility you must use the back stretcher twice a day for 5 minutes. For quicker results, you can use the lumbar extender back stretcher three times per day for 15 minutes.
Q3: How much does normal spinal decompression therapy cost?
A. If you go to a clinic for spinal decompression a session could cost anything between £300 to $500 dollars. You will need $10,000 worth of treatment before you see results.
Q4. How long does the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher Last?
A. This is a well-built device and will last a lifetime if used properly.
Q5. What is better? A Gravity Inversion Table or a Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher?
A. This very much depends on your budget. If you have more to spend and are confident enough to use inversion tables you should go with the former because it will elongate your spine further which will speed up the healing time.
Q6. Can I get taller using back stretchers especially the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher?
A. When you elongate the spine over a period of time the Proteoglycan concentration in between the disc increases. This extra fluid does give you a further 2 to 3 inches in height if used all the time. The increased height will be lost if you stop using the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher.
Take Action Now: Check out some of the testimonials below from Amazon.com. This is a fantastic product which can overcome your back pain and future proof your back especially if you have a family history of back pain. Not only will it improve your posture and flexibility, it may even add inches to your height and all for under 100 dollars!
Testimonials for the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher
on November 28, 2012 for Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher
First, this device is not meant to be a cure-all for your back. My massage therapist uses it for 10 minutes before giving a massage so that all the muscles are properly relaxed and ready. This is only a stop gap product. It does not replace general stretching. However, It does a great job loosening your backup when used consistently over long periods of time and in-between the chiropractor and massage therapist.
If you use this 1-2x/day for 10-12 minutes you will notice a difference and your back will feel a little better. If you couple this with a regular visit to your masseuse and chiropractor…you will definitely notice a difference. It will not replace a masseuse or back adjustment. If you don’t stretch out a lot, it will not magically make you Mr. Stretch. It will not “feel good,” as some have noted. Let me
If you couple this with a regular visit to your masseuse and chiropractor…you will definitely notice a difference. It will not replace a masseuse or back adjustment. If you don’t stretch out a lot, it will not magically make you Mr. Stretch. It will not “feel good,” as some have noted. Let me clarify, if you don’t stretch for many years and you have back problems- the solution is going to take a long time and not feel good. Like all stretches, this one can be uncomfortable until you get used to it.
Bottom Line: It is adjustable and fits just about every back out there. It’s pricey, but well worth the money to keep you feeling okay between visits to the masseuse and chiropractor…when used in conjunction with regular daily stretches.
on July 21, 2011 for Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher
This item works perfect – Most of the other reviews summarize this fine, so I won’t waste time with the repeating them. Instead, I’ll just focus on a few points:
As others have noted, it is very difficult to move the unit to the highest setting. Over 4 years it has loosened up quite a bit, but initially, it was virtually impossible. This is really the only reason for knocking down a star.
Also, as some mentioned, it is “not comfortable at all” but this is not a back massager – it is supposed to be putting force on your back. If I wanted a cushion there, I’d lay on a cushion. Anyone who has gone to a chiropractor knows that an adjustment is not a back massage by any means.
The unit is entirely plastic, but still rather ruggedly made and still in perfect shape 4 years later.
The current price of $89 seems rather exorbitant – I purchased it for $30 less and thought it a bit pricey for a hunk of plastic. That said, it does work exactly as promised and I haven’t found any better or more efficient way to adjust my back. It works pretty much flawlessly.
Update: I’ve had this thing for years now and still use it nearly every day. I love it. Despite it’s high price tag for a hunk of plastic, I’ve decided to up it to a full 5 stars.
on October 2, 2013 for Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher
This is a piece of equipment I had seen used on back patients in the physical therapy clinic where I worked. I have had back surgery, but still have back pain, especially when sitting or standing in the same place for a long period of time. All I need to do is lay on this lumbar extender for about 5 minutes to get 75 – 95% relief of my back pain for several hours.
If it comes back later in the day, I just lay on it again for another 5 minutes. I have spent a lot of money for relief of back pain over the years, this is some of the best money I have spent. I would recommend it to anyone with low or mid-back pain. However, It is important to follow the directions that come with it regarding placement and time of use.